Friday, October 3, 2008

Another attempt

Well, here we are making another shot at blogging. About 6 months ago my sister said I should get a blog so I started one, but couldn't get it to work right, so after many more requests here we are trying again... Just one question.. if anyone can tell me how in the world you can search for other people on here and look at their blogs, that would be great.
Things are going well these days, we only have 5 1/2 weeks left until Samantha joins our family! We are so excited! We still have a lot to do to prepare, but it's coming along. I'm FINALLY feeling better! The first 30 weeks were sickness and misery, but then something magically happened at 30 weeks?? I don't know. Anyway then I ended up with strep and a cold, then this last weekend picked up food poisoning. It was all highly irritating. But today I'm feeling a lot better, and still have 2 1/2 weeks until the dreaded last 3 weeks of pregnancy I keep hearing about. I can still shave my legs as long as I sit down and can still sort of put on shoes. :)
Jacob is currently working full time and going to school part time. He is a home teaching secretary in our ward. I am still working at supersonic and definitely decided not to go to school this semester, and I am the Relief Society chorister, which basically means I'm in charge of all the music we sing and musical moments in RS.
I'm not really sure what we're supposed to write in our little blog, but here ya go. We are very very excited to have our little girl come join our family and are very happy together :)

2 comments:

Janie said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys have a blog. You can find ours at jerandjanie.blogspot.com. I'm excited for your little one to come!!!

Janie

SAHARA said...

Yay for blogs!! Jason and I have a blog too! he is better at posting things than I am though...oops. well I am not sure if it shows on here cuz Im new at this too but our blog is shirfam.blogspot.com

-