Saturday, October 25, 2008

More fun!

Samantha and Daddy asleep.
Samantha and Daddy asleep.

Feed Me!!
I'm Hungry!

Well I guess I'll finally write something on here again... Life has been fun with little Samantha, she is such a sweetheart! She's a pretty good baby, calms herself down pretty well and does a lot of the normal eating, pooping, and sleeping. She is so funny and pulls silly faces all the time, and her little "gas" smiles are a ton of fun! Life has been good, but very tiresome. My mom has been here the last few days, just helping out, which has been good so that I can take small naps during the day and help my body recover. Poor Jacob is so busy with work and school, he doesn't get the luxury of napping. Jacob is so cute with her, he loves cuddling with her and is always willing to change her diapers or do whatever is needed to help me out. I'm happy to say, my itching has finally completely stopped- it took a few days after I had her to go away, but now it's completely gone! She is still tiny, and has nothing that fits her, but that's okay. I got out for the first time since I had her today for about an hour (she was in the good hands of grandma and grandpa) to run to Wal-mart and get a few things. While I was there I picked her up another newborn sized outfit/sleeper since she only has about 4 things she can wear (none of which fit, but are a little bit smaller) and I love it because it says "Mommy's Girl" on it, and she has tons of outfits that say things like "Daddy's Girl" or "Daddy's princess" etc etc. Anyway that's our life, I got tagged just before I had her, so another post to come soon!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

How cute!! I love the little "frowny" faces! What a sweetheart! Sounds like you are having so much fun with her. I forgot what a brand new baby was like...and it was only 3 months ago! Man...treasure each moment because she will get big so fast!
Glad you are recovering well! It's nice that you have family around to help too.
We were the same way with clothes. I should bring all the newborn clothes I have over for you to use! She'll be out of them so so quick!

I have something else for you too--so I'll give you a call! Keep coming with those pictures though! Love them!

-