Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Tag...

Wellll 2 different people tagged me with this one, so I guess I better do it.
10 years ago I . . .
1. was 11
2. was in 6th grade at Midway Middle School
3. was nicknamed 'gullible annabelle' by some boys on the bus who liked to tease me
4. thought that NSYNC was the greatest boy band.
5. couldn't wait to go into young womens

5 things on my "to do list" today . . .
1. take a nap
2. Post on my blog
3. do laundry
4. take care of Sammy
5. apartment hunting

5 snacks I like . . .
1. sour stuff like shockers
2. Fruit Snacks
3. gummi worms
4. chocolate oranges
5. fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire . . .
1. Buy a nice house
2. Have a stay-at-home hubby
3. Buy a huge cabin in the woods... probably Island Park
4. Buy a bunch of toys.. 4-wheelers, snowmachines, etc
5. Travel the world

5 places I have lived . . .
1. St. Anthony, Id
2. Rigby, ID
3. Salem, ID
4. Provo, Utah
5. ......that's all

5 jobs that I have had . . .
1. swim instrctor
2. Sno*Shack worker
3. carhop at Sonic
4. window washer
5. cashier at Supersonic

8 favorite TV shows I love to watch
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Cold Case
3. What Not to Wear
4. Weird, Strange and Freaky (not sure if that's the right title..it's on animal planet..)
5. I don't really watch any other shows
6.
7.
8.

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Went to church
2. Made Lucy Pie with Jacob
3. Washed dishes
4. Sanitized bottles and pump accessories
5. Watched The Amazing Race with Jacob
6. Ate the Lucy pie we made
7. Changed 2 major blowouts with Jacob's help
8. Got Home Taught

8 favorite places to eat . . .
1. Ottavio's
2. Applebee's
3. Olive Garden
4. Costa Vida
5. any goood Mexican food
6. Brick Oven
7. Jason's Deli
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 things I am looking forward to . . .
1. Jacob graduating
2. Finding a new apartment
3. Samantha being able to hold her head up
4. Going snowboarding this Christmas
5. Thanksgiving and going to Twilight with my mom and sister
6. The next time we get to go to Cancun
7. Seeing Jasper (my kitty) again
8. Being able to go shopping again!!!!!!!!! (now that I'm not pregnant!)

8 things on my wish list . . .
1. More time with my husband
2. No money worries
3. Lots of money to go shopping with!
4. The rest of my pregnancy weight would be gone when I wake up tomorrow :)
5. Hair cut and colored!
6. season passes and time to go snowboarding!
7. A new car that has good gas mileage and cruise control
8. A house rather than an apt.

5 people I tag . . .
1. Jacob
2. Briana
3. Angela
4. Sara
5. Katrina

1 comment:

Jason & Shannon said...

You guys are looking for apartments? So are we! If you find anything good, that you don't want, let me know!

-