Sunday, November 23, 2008

For those of you who are jealous of the amount of hair Samantha has.....

Well, last night Jacob and I were in the kitchen making cookies and Sammy was laying down in the living room looking at some stuff we put up for her to look at. She started crying and we looked over and I was just like 'why on earth is she crying??' Jacob noticed her hand up by her head jerking around. We went over there and she had grasped her hair in her hand and was trying to move her hand away and was pulling her own hair!! We felt so bad for her but could barely control our laughter long enough to free her hand from her hair! We would have taken a picture, but that would have been mean to leave her there any longer....

5 comments:

Mary said...

Haha! That is hilarious!

brianamw said...

Awe! Poor Sammy! She's just not aware of herself as a person yet. Poor little dear.

Ryan said...

haha poor little girl! I would've been laughing too! :)

Glad you found some formula that helps! That's nice. Is it soy? Does she keep it down pretty good? We're starting to do half formula now and we keep having some throw-up issues ... in fact I just got done cleaning up an episode before I got on the computer today! Oops!! Maybe Soy will be better on her tummy. I don't know...we'll see.

Katrina said...

I was signed in as Ryan when I commented! Sorry!! :)

Sharon said...

It's good for her to learn early that beauty comes with pain! Hopefully it will enable her to face ponytails without whining later (one of mine could take lessons).

-