Friday, November 7, 2008

It's been awhile...

Well Sammy is finally asleep so I thought I'd update since it's been awhile! We've been super busy- Jacob's parents were in town for a week to see their granddaughter and help out and just left yesterday. It was so great to have them here to help out, but today has been pleasantly quiet. Sammy is our little sweetheart, she is so much fun. She really only cries when she is hungry or 'straining' really hard, haha. I need to take some updated pictures because she has finally started plumping up and her cheeks are all chubby now! Oh and the doctor thought she might have a little bit of thrush, so her mouth is purple because the medicine is basically purple ink, so she is a cutie right now :) And she is getting her days and nights a little bit more straight which is nice. Jacob and I are about the same, he is plugging away at work and school and is still the best husband and father ever! We're currently trying to find a new place to move to, and might have found a great place- we're going to look at it tonight and see how it is. If we end up getting it, we'll have to move wards again which will be SO sad, since I love the ward we're in right now- everyone is so great and I love my calling and visiting teachees and teachers and other great people in the ward. But we'll see how it goes. Plus, we'll probably have to talk again as the new people. ugh. I really don't mind public speaking, except in church! Anyway more pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

you're gonna move?! :( Sad day! Why?
Where is this new place? Well, if you love it I hope you get it, but we'll be sad to see you leave!

Keep us up! I was so excited to see you had posted! I've been wondering how that cute little girl is doing! :)

-