Wednesday, November 12, 2008

zits!

Well life has been going good, Samantha has developed her baby acne finally. She only had about 3 little "zits" until yesterday morning when she had about 15 more and this morning when she had about 20 more than that! Yesterday morning I had a pleasant surprise, Jacob came in and got me up at 7, and brought me out to the kitchen where he had made a delicious breakfast of biscuits and gravy with a side of eggs!!! (Well, the gravy was pre-made from when my dad was here, but still!) He had woken up early to finish some homework and got done faster than he anticipated, and instead of sleeping for another half hour he made me breakfast! What a sweetheart! We also made a new discovery with Samantha-- she loooves pacifiers. They definitely pacify her(haha..) we slept better last night than we have since she's been out of the womb! It was great!

2 comments:

brianamw said...

Awe!! Your husband is so sweet. One day when I'm married I'll have to have a husband like him. :)

Katrina said...

What a wonderful husband you have! Glad to hear Sammy's sleeping a little better now. Those nights of sleep that come only every once in a while, are SO nice when they happen! :)

So, did you guys find somewhere to live yet? I don't want you to leave!!

-