Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!!

Today is Jacob's birthday!! He is now 25 years old!
He is the best husband and father ever. (yeah, I know everyone else thinks the same thing about their husbands but oh well!) He is sooo caring and always so aware of how I'm feeling. We have had some good times since we've known each other! He is such a good example to me and so supportive of me. He's so selfless and kind. He loves playing with his daughter and is always so willing to help me out with her. He is also very helpful to others. When he sees someone in need, he doesn't hesitate to lend a hand. He can also be really silly at times and makes me laugh so hard! He is the best husband in the world and I'm so happy I get to spend this life and the next with him by my side! I love you Jacob!!

age 21, March 05, right before he came home from his mission (he served Mexico, Merida)
Us in Feb. 2007 all decked out ready for an 80's dance
President's Day Feb. 2007 at Rock Canyon Park
Us at Disneyland when I went to meet his parents for the first time- end of April 2007
Us on the trail up towards Stuart Falls May 2007
Us in Yellowstone with my fam (minus my sis and bro-in-law) right after we got engaged May 2007
Us in West Yellowstone July 2007
Us at temple square Dec. 2007
Jacob holding a miniature snowman Dec. 2007
Playing in the snow Dec. 2007
Jacob's 24th birthday at our old apartment
With his parents in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building celebrating their silver anniversary, president's weekend Feb. 2008
Us at Craters of the Moon Memorial Weekend May 2008
Hogle Zoo Aug. 2008
The best dad in the world Oct. 2008

1 comment:

brianamw said...

You are so mushy about your hubby. It's kinda disgusting sometimes but I guess that's what happens when you get married and you truly love someone. You guys are my inspiration. One day when I get married I want to be like you guys and then I guess it won't be so disgusting. :) Love you and have a good week

-