Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Living Planet Aquarium!

Our little baby is now 3 months old! I can't believe how big she is getting!! She has very few clothes that fit her right now, because she is getting soo long! She hit her 3 month growth spurt about a week ago and grew out of all her clothes! She is super smiley and giggles all the time and is still a great little sleeper and sleeps every night til 6:30-8.


Yesterday was Jacob's day off and it was such a GREAT day!! We had so much fun! We started off going to the temple then came home and went to Salt Lake for a little surprise Jacob had for me... but first, as we went over point of the mountain, this is what we saw..
those aren't clouds, that is the disgusting smog that is covering salt lake valley so you can't see the mountains or buildings or anything! sick. and you know the signs they have that tell you how many minutes to whatever exits? Well, this time it said Air Quality Hazard then said something about limiting driving and not going outside. I miss my clean Idaho air!

Anyway so my surprise was... The Living Planet Aquarium! I love aquariums and have been wanting to go the one in Salt Lake for a long time, so I was pretty excited!
Upside-down jellies- very neat


Jacob next to some pretty cool and tiny jellyfish


Me in front of some jellyfish

a seahorse!


a few seahorses wrapped around... coral maybe?

Probably the coolest starfish I've ever seen

Us in front of one of the tanks

She was soooooo curious and fun to watch look at the tanks!

Super cool giant octopus!!

We had a ton of fun, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes aquariums :)

2 comments:

brianamw said...

That is so cool that you guys went to an aquarium. I am so jealous of you, haha. I'm glad that you had fun.

Katrina said...

We've been wondering about that aquarium! looks so fun! We'll definitely have to go now! (Ryan loves aquariums too!) :)

And I have to say that I LOVE your heading! She is so cute! Can't believe how big she is! (I guess Kamryn is 6 months this week...wow! I guess Samantha really is 3 months!) :)

-