Thursday, March 26, 2009

haha




































Daddy with his big sized laptop and Sammie with her baby one!

Jacob and I got a new laptop for him to use at school (only 300!!) with our tax return. I thought it would be cute to take a picture of the 2 of them with the laptops. As soon as we put the little one in front of Sammie, she knew just what to do with it! She started smacking the keys with her little hands, and she loooved it!

And as for my happiness things for today
11. Going on dates with Jacob
12. Going to the temple
13. Scrapbooking or other crafty things
14. Climbing things (I love climbing things)
15. Talking to my mom

6 comments:

J S said...

You already got your tax return?! Lucky!! Super cute pictures!

Briana said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That has got to be the cutest thing that I have seen in my whole life!!! She is so adorable.

Ceci and Steven said...

Holy Huge Laptop, I dont think I've ever seen one that big!! Cool!! and that little girl of yours keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Katrina said...

Kamryn and Sammie are going to be best of friends! I can tell they have similar interests!! :) lol or similar dads! Cute!!!!

Ang said...

Landen does the same thing when he sees a keyboard.

Amanda said...

Hey! We are looking into getting a laptop...where did you find yours for $300?

-