Thursday, June 4, 2009

No sleep tonight!!!!!

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!!! A few days ago I woke up with a couple of bug bites (I think they are spider bites but am trying to convince myself they aren't) along my hairline on the right side of my face. This morning I had another one on the backside of my earlobe on the left side. I tried to convince myself that one was a zit but after Jacob took a look at it and informed me it was a spider bite, I am freaking out!!! I am not going to be able to sleep!!! Hello spiders in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of you may think I am being way over dramatic but obviously you don't have the same terror/horror of spiders as I do!!!!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Oh my goodness! That is so scary! I'm so sorry. Last week I was freaking out because we found a huge spider in the apartment and then it disappeared and I didn't want to go to bed until we found it. We found it eventually but it was mega scary and my story probably hasn't helped you but I wanted to share it with you anyway. So yeah. I hope you are able to sleep tonight

Goss Family said...

Don't feel bad... I don't have any advice--I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to sleep either! Spiders...yuck!!

Camille and Luke said...

Oh my goodness I don't blame you!!!! That's sooo scary!!!!!

-