Friday, July 24, 2009

Another pictureless update! And Happy Utah Holiday!

This summer has been such a blast! Samantha has grown up soo fast! It's been fun to see her personality develop. She is all over the place and into everything! She now has 2 teeth (finally!) and is usually a pretty chill little girl. She is just chill and hangs out doing whatever and doing her own thing. But every once in awhile she can't have something she wants and SCREAMS! It's so funny! She's just this chill little girl with an extremely dramatic side! She was getting too good at walking around (with us holding her hand) and Jacob and I aren't ready for her to walk yet, so we stopped helping her and decided we will start helping her more at 10 months, haha. Sammie and I go to 7 Peaks 1-3 times a week and it's so much fun! Usually we go with Katrina and little Kamryn (happy 1st birthday today!) which is good since her and Samantha are pretty close in age. I will take pictures next time, I promise! :) Life has just been great and we are happy as can be! Jacob is still crazy busy with work and school, but somehow still finds time for Sammie and I! We are excited for a break between summer term and fall semester!! He was actually supposed to have today off (as a paid holiday!!!) but last week they sent out a memo that they changed their minds and were going to be open :( so I'm kinda bummed I was looking forward to having a day with Jacob that he was getting paid for. Oh well!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did you hear they get Christmas Eve paid though? I know it's kinda a bummer, but I am stoked about that at least. Maybe we can actually go to Tucson this year...

Charles and Nancy said...

That's cool that Samantha is such a chill baby. Its nice not to have a screaming and unhappy baby. Things sound like they are going well. I can't wait for more pictures of Sammie cuz she is so cute!!

-