Friday, August 21, 2009

Boring

Just a warning, this is going to be a boring post, so don't bother reading :) I still have no idea what I'm going to write about, I just felt like posting! Hmmmm what's new... Jacob and I celebrated 2 years awhile ago, and it was fun. I'll post about it later. Samantha is a little turkey, and into EVERYTHING. Basically while she is awake I chase after her cleaning up her messes! She loves to squeal as loud as she can, especially at church for some reason... Not the most reverent child. Sometimes I feel like she is driving me crazy, but I sure love her!! Jacob and I are muchly enjoying his break from school. It sure is nice to have a husband that only works! That will end in a little over a week though :( We have been watching a lot of 24, which gives me nightmares because its so intense, haha. We have been staying up late and getting up early, so we've been tired all the time. We love where we live now, mostly because the people here are so great!! Thanks everyone who lives here who says hi to us and invites to do stuff-- it has been soooo fun!!

2 comments:

Ang said...

It wasn't that boring!!

Charles and Nancy said...

I like hearing about what's new with you guys!

-