Friday, August 28, 2009

Problem Solved!

Since we moved, I have had a hard time finding time to shower. In our old apartment we were blessed with 2 bathrooms, one on the opposite end of the place as Samantha's room, so I always showered while she was asleep. Now that we live here, the bathroom shares a wall with her bedroom and always wakes her up. But if I shower while she is awake, she bangs on the door, shrieking, no matter what I try to entertain her with. I checked out some Baby Einstein dvds at the library a while back, and today had the brilliant idea of strapping her into her high chair while she ate breakfast, watching baby einstein, while I took a quick shower. It worked! She didn't even notice I had left. Thanks, Baby Einstein!!!

Also-- a special shout out of Congrats to the Seamons on expecting again!!!! (It's kinda making me baby hungry to hear about, though haha!)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

yes, strapping with food and a movie works every time! :) haha

Anni Winings said...

It's funny, the things you do when you have to work around a baby. I hope you're settled and happy in your new place. We're also in the Utah county - for now.
P.S. I don't know if you remember me, but you knew me as Annicka Howard forever ago.

Landon and Alaina said...

I hate trying to find shower time! It is so true that they just know that you are having some time to yourself so they want to share! Good problem solving skills!

-