Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day
















For Labor Day Jacob and I went to Idaho to visit my fam. While there we went to Big Springs and Mesa Falls. I took so many pictures I put most of them on here really small sized- if you want to see them big, just click!

This is the Johnny Sack cabin (at Big Springs).. The guy who built it was onyy about 5'3 or so and the cabin is just miniature. When you look inside the windows all the furniture and stoves are sooo small!! It's really cute!



My mom and I by a door at the cabin













This fish was HUGE! A Rainbow trout estimated at well over 20 pounds.






A momma moose and her baby!







MESA FALLS


My 17 year old brother, Mat

Grandpa, Grandma and their grandbabies

Ang and Mike

Grandpa and Landen


























The lower falls







And of course, you can't go to Idaho and not see a phenomenal sunset.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute! How fun! Glad it was a good holiday for you, albeit short! :)

Sara said...

we went to Idaho for Labor day too! How fun. There are the most incredible sunsets there! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!

-