Monday, September 28, 2009

Dreaded Mondays no more!!!

I have often had a bad attitude towards Mondays- they usually mean that much longer until the weekend when I get to spend more time with Jacob. But last night and this morning I have decided to become a lover of Mondays. Why?

Mondays (for me at least) determine how my week will go. The last few months I have been working out in the mornings 4-6 days a week. Last Monday, I didn't feel like it, so I didn't. I think I only exercised twice last week (and only one of those was a tough workout), and it was truly a miserable week. I didn't get as much done during the days, I didn't feel as motivated to do things. Friday rolled along and I realized how gross I felt. I just felt so disgusting, from going to working out so much to hardly at all. I just felt so 'soft' and Blech! Last night I decided that I would definitely work out today and every day this week, and oh what a great decision! It's 10 am and I have already worked out, showered, gotten ready for the day, dishes are done, the floor is cleaned and vacuumed, AND I've been taking care of and playing with Samantha! I feel so accomplished!
Mondays are no longer dreaded, instead they are a chance for a new beginning, to start over and make something of myself and improve from last week!

4 comments:

Charles and Nancy said...

Good Job! I agree, my Monday's kind of determine how my week goes too. I think this week will be pretty good also. Good luck with the coming Mondays!

Briana said...

I think I need to take a leaf out of your book. I don't like Mondays because that means Wednesdays are coming and I hate Wednesdays because they are so long for me. I'll try to be have a better attitude about Mondays though. P.S. I love your layout on your blog

Ang said...

I like Mondays because Heroes is on!! YEah! I'm silly and tell myself I can't watch it unless I have stuff caught up from the weekend! Lame, but it works!

Katrina said...

Good for you! Cute Blog! :)

-