Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lately

I am OFFICIALLY over my baby hunger. (yay!) I was reminded recently of how wretched it was to be pregnant (sick for 34 weeks straight (hypotension and restless leg syndrome in addition to nausea), then 1 week of not being sick, then stupid cholestasis) and decided I want to wait. Part of me wants to just get it over with and not delay the inevitable, but I think I'm content to not be pregnant right now.
-------
Jacob's family (my family too!) came to visit over conference weekend, and since they live in California and wouldn't be here on the 20th for Samantha's first birthday, we decided to have a little party for her 2 weeks early.































We had a lot of fun while they were here and can't wait to see them again for Christmas! Thanks for the presents, Samantha loves them!

2 comments:

Charles and Nancy said...

That's good that you are over being baby hungery. Pregnancy isn't fun...and when you have a little one it seems even harder. But I'm excited for my second one.

Samantha's birthday looked like it was so much fun! It's crazy that she is already so big! I'm glad things are going so well for your family!

Ang said...

How fun! I can't believe she's one! But I guess it's not that hard since Landen is like 14 months... and getting older and more trouble every day!

-