Friday, November 13, 2009

To Nicole From Jacob

First of all, this says it was written by Nicole. It wasn't. I just couldn't remember what my login information was.

Anyway. It is 6:50am and I am sitting in the Eyring Science Center on BYU campus working on homework. I was thinking about all that is going on in my life with school and work and family, and much Nicole really does for me and our little family. Nicole, I hope you really know how much I truly love you. You do so much that I don't ever see (or just don't notice). In know I am not very good and making life easy for you. I'm sorry for that. I really do appreciate you staying home with Samantha to take care of and teach her.

You mean everything to me dear. I wish there was some way to really let you know exactly how I feel about you. You give me so much strength, and sometimes I feel like I just drag you down. Thank you for being my wife and my support. I honestly don't know where I would be without you. I know this little note won't make up for all of the stupid things I do on a regular basis :) but I hope that it lets you know, at least in some small way, that I love you with all my heart. I hope your day is going well when you read this, and if not, that this makes it a little better.

I love you Nicole!

-Your adoring husband

1 comment:

Joseph and Serina Jankovich Family said...

Nic- You are a lucky, lucky girl. Enough said :)

-