Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...

I know I should be updating, but I got tagged and couldn't resist... maybe I'll update later!
1. Do you like blue cheese? no way
2. Have you ever smoked? nope!
3. Do you own a gun? yeah. well, it's more Jacob's but we have one yes
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? I don't remember... pink lemonade maybe!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? just OB ones.. blech!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Gross
7. Favorite Holiday Movie? Elf!
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Water or OJ
9. Can you do push ups? yep
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I really only wear jewelry on dates or to church, but I always wear my wedding ring and often earrings.
11. What's your favorite hobby? exercising and scrapbooking
12. Do you have A.D.D? nope
13. What trait do you hate about yourself? mm I am a REALLY good cook, but I really strongly dislike cooking. It would be nice if I enjoyed it!
14. Middle Name? Harriet!
15. Name 3 thoughts this exact moment: When will Samantha wake up, got to finish unpacking, what's for lunch?
16. What do you read in the bathroom? Nothing. Reading in the bathroom is so weird.
17. Current Worry? if the weather will be good for our upcoming travels
18. Current hate right now? hmmm I guess I don't have one
19. Favorite place to be? With Jacob
20. How did you bring in the New Year? With family! So fun!
21. Where would you like to go? to a warm beach!
22 . Name three people who will complete this? I don't know
23. Do you own slippers? yep!
24. What shirt are you wearing? black long sleeve
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, I like cotton
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Favorite color? I can't pick! yellow, green, blue
28. Would you be a pirate? ha! no!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower actually
30. What is your favorite girl name? a cute one, saving it for girl #2
31. Favorite boy's name? blah, I don't know.
32. What's in your pocket right now? lint?
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Samantha, she was crazy this morning!
34. What vehicle do you drive? neon
35. Worst injury you've ever had? torn labrum
36. How many TVs are in your house? one
37. What is the best memory as a child? vacations!
38. Do you have any pets? nope :( when we move we will get a dog for sure!
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I guess Jacob does
40.Your favorite books? Too hard to choose a favorite. I'm currently reading Catching Fire (amazing!!!!) and The Lovely Bones (very interesting)
42. Do you collect anything? No. I strongly dislike clutter
43. Favorite sports team? BYU cougs!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know! My favorite hymn is All Creaturs of our God and King, but that isn't really a funeral type song
45. Who do you tag? I tag... Katrina, Briana, Hilary and Ang

No comments:

-