Friday, January 29, 2010

Vain

I feel vain, because this post is going to be dedicated to my hair. Honestly, I wouldn't post this, but I've had a lot of requests to see my haircut-- I cut off about 8-9 inches!!!! Woo! AND, prior to the cut... It was the longest it has been in my ENTIRE life!!! anyway here is before....

And here is the after.. Waaay short! When I go short I don't usually go this short, so I'm excited for it to grow about an inch, but for now I'm loving it! (sorry for the low quality- phone pic)

8 comments:

Scott and Heather said...

so, so cute! I absolutely love short hair and I think you look like one hot mama! I always try to grow my hair out and ned up hating it. Short hair is simply easier and honestly more fun!

Charles and Nancy said...

Totally CUTE!! I am growing my hair out right now but sometimes I REALLY want it short because it's so easy to fix. But Charles requested for me to grow out my hair so that's what I am doing. You are totally smokin' with that cut!!

Katrina said...

Cute!! i hope you just love it!! :) I don't think I realized how long it really was before! That's so fun! A new change is always fun! :) Can't wait to see it in person! :)

Jessica said...

Um... I kind of maybe LOVE it!!!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Super cute!! I wish I could pull off short hair like you!!

artislove said...

Supah hot, Sista!!!! ;)

Landon and Alaina said...

I love it! Don't you just love when you get a hair cut and your hair feels so good and your head feels lighter!I vote it is okay to feel vain after a new hair cut because it makes you feel so pretty! I say enjoy that feeling!

Lance & M'Lisa Denning said...

I really like your hair! It looked really good long as well! You are just a babe!

-