Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What have I done?!

Today I registered to do the Rex Lee Run in March. My goal is to run the whole thing, no walking! Some of you probably read this and laugh aloud at how pathetic that sounds. BUT for me, it is a big deal! The most I have ever run at a time is about 1 1/2- 2 miles-ish. I am NOT a runner by any means, but it's something I really want to do, so I am going to do it. So instead of snickering, I request your prayers. No joke.
By the end of the summer I am hoping to be able to do a half marathon, but we'll see. Anyway I gotta start somewhere, so I'm starting small.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

ed a running buddy, I need to get in shape and could use the excuse!

Breanna said...

You will love it! I'm cheering for you!

Charles and Nancy said...

Good luck!! I can't wait to start running races again! I know you can do it!

The HDTD Family said...

Love You Buddy!

Katrina said...

Good for you! I'm not a runner either so it doesn't sound appealing to me AT ALL...but good luck! I'm impressed! :) You'll be great!

Kendra and Caleb said...

I love the rex lee! It's such a fun run, I know you will do great!

Rachel said...

I'm sure you'll do awesome. I hear you about hating running. That is me, all the way.

-