Wednesday, March 31, 2010

?

Well we had a GREAT time with my parents while they were in town! My dad is so nice-- he brought their carpet cleaner and carpet cleaned our floors and couch for us! It feels so good to have everything a little cleaner! Thanks Dad! We kinda just hung out, went to the park, ran some errands, had some fun. We ate at Bombay House.. surprisingly delicious! mmm mm! And we also watched 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' UM it was the perfect movie for my family to watch.. Lots of dry humor and my dad really loved it because he can relate to the country boy/ gun shooting/ wilderness thing which made it extra funny for us and it was really fun to watch it with him there (ok fine so we can all relate a little, but my dad the most!)! ALSO it was pretty clean as far as romantic comedies go.

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks- Surprisingly they are ALL of Sammie.. who'd have thought?? :

She is just so big now!
Jacob thought it would be funny to turn her into a burrito and she loved it.
Sammie and her friend Kamryn eating grilled cheese and watching 'Meet The Robinson's'


post signature

4 comments:

Briana said...

I think it's super cute that Sammie is sitting in the rocking chair with that plate on her lap. I can't believe how big she is already

Katrina said...

I love that you posted that last picture! I still haven't had the chance to do that on my blog!

So did you like the movie? We ended up renting it a couple nights ago so I could watch it with Ryan. I have to say I liked it better the first time. It's a little too slow for more than once!

:) AND .. I love your signature! Very cute! :) Love when you blog! Glad you had fun with your family here!

The HDTD Family said...

I love your pics!!! Jealous that your carpets are clean! Glad though! See you soon! Love ya

Angela B said...

So, the picture of Sammie wrapped up like a burrito makes her looks like she's like 4! She is getting big. Hope all is well!

-