Sunday, March 28, 2010

New ward boundaries!

Our ward was really big. Now it's not. We lost about half our ward!!! And then got a random area to add a few more! I'm bummed AND excited. My VT companion and both my VTees are no longer in the ward! So sad! It's kinda sad because I will really miss a lot of people, but at the same time I think it will create better ward unity because word is that there will now be one RS and one Elders Quorum! Nice! I'm pretty excited to get to know the girls that are still in the ward that were in the other RS and the new ones to come in. I think it will be a good thing... But I will miss a LOT of girls! All you mommies know who you are! And we should still do playgroup together, ok?!

post signature

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think the one RS thing will be nice for you! It was always so hard to feel like you knew everyone in the ward with two Relief Societies.
Sad to say goodbye to friends though.

-