Friday, April 2, 2010

Last Ditch Effort

Here is my last ditch effort to get a babysitter. Jacob and I haven't been on a date without Sam (unless you count going to the temple straight there and straight back--Thanks Waltons :) for babysitting that one!!!) since mid-February... He planned a surprise date for us tonight but can't find a babysitter! SO if you want to babysit, we would love you forever. Give me a calllllllll!!!!! Oh and that would be this evening starting around 6:30

EDIT: Jacob found someone!!!! Thanks Todd and Lisa!

post signature

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Glad you found someone! What did you guys end up doing?! (sorry I didn't read this post till today!) :)

Jessica said...

Um... you know you can always call me! Seriously, though, I mean that.

Landon and Kylie said...

Hey, so I am totally late on this, but for future reference, we live RIGHT by the Provo temple, and we'd seriously be happy to watch Samantha for you some evening. Just send me a message on Facebook if you want and I'll give you my phone number. :)

-