Friday, April 9, 2010

A little somethin...

A few years ago before I was married, someone anonymously put homemade CDs on all of the apartment doors in the ward. It is AMAZING. I have had a great desire to share this with others, but couldn't figure out a way to post it as just a track. I spent a few hours and gathered pictures and put it to the words to create a video. It truly is amazing (not the pictures with it, but just the words/music). I know it's long, and you don't have to watch it, just listen while you are doing something else!! give it a try. I ask that you at least listen to the first 2 minutes before deciding to not listen! And it really only gets better as it goes on. I love to listen to it while we are getting ready for church in the morning. I ask you, I URGE you to just listen. It is the testimonies of some of our current prophets/apostles and some that have passed away.


post signature

2 comments:

Charles and Nancy said...

WOW! That is amazing! I love it! It is a perfect cd to listen to in the morning! I want a copy!

Melinda said...

This is way cool Nicole. I am excited to show it to Scott he will think its cool too. thanks for posting.

-