Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blogggggging

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever, guys! Like 3 weeks or something? I dunno, I just haven't felt like blogging. I'm bored of my blog. I still like reading other people's, but I dunno, thinking about blogging gives me a headache. Maybe I'll post again soon. Maybe not though. We'll see. ALSO for the last, oh I don't know YEAR or more I have been thinking about going private. So that may happen too. Although, really I see a LOT of people that go private, go UNprivate because it's such a hassle. (and I feel like that would end up being me, but thats kinda embarrassing) Really there are only 2 or 3 private blogs I look at that I view as being successfully private. And by that I mean that they are in a good enough position that they don't and never will want to unprivatize themselves. One of the girls has 2 blogs.. One is unprivate and she uses it to let the world know when she has posted.. Good idea, huh?

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Is that me??? Lol, it works well for me, are you invited to the private one? If not, let me know and I will shoot one out to you. Also, something that I love is scheduled publishing. I can write several once a week and they publish themselves.

Charles and Nancy said...

My private blog I hardly ever update because I kind of forgot about it. And I think other people forget to look at it. But if you had two blogs and announced when you posted on the other blog. That might work. I don't know. But I miss your posts you should post some more because I enjoy reading them. Oh, and what Cynthia said about "scheduled publishing" is really great. I do that a lot.

Scott and Heather said...

have you tried "Live writer" it makes blogging super easy and you can save the posts and publish them whenever you want and adding pictures take like 2 seconds. As for going private....i was one of those people that went private and then went unprivate. I didn't like the idea of random people checking out my blog and stocking me, but now I am like what the heck, stock away. It seems like a lot of work to have two blogs, and one just to say when you updated. But if you do, let me know so I can still check out your blog.

-