Friday, June 25, 2010

The ZOOO








I decided to blog-- if I weren't listening to some great music right now, I would for sure be feeling grumpy about this, but the music is making it fun! (I seriously have THE best pandora station.. got some Miley Cryus -that's right I LIKE her.. a LOT and I know it's the "cool thing" to hate on her, but I don't care, I like her!- Garth Brooks, Britney Spears, Black eyed peas, and lots more.. just fun music :))


This first one is about our trip to the zoo with our good friends the Durrans a week and a half ago!

For some reason, we didn't get a picture of the 6 of us :( sooo sad. And all of my pics I have that they are in are blurry.. nice. Anyway, I promise they were there, I'm not making it up! ;)



Lookin at the penguins













On the carousel


















Sam and Linc waiting for the bird show to start!









This owl literally brushed the top of my head with its wing- guess I was supposed to duck, haha

















Samantha had SOOOOO much fun! She pointed out everything and oohed and ahhed and named all the animals she knew and learned a bunch of new ones! She really had a lot of fun and in the small animals building ran around shrieking with excitement pointing at all the animals :) it was really fun.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ummm... I wish I was as skinny as you, but as it is I am too tired and unable to figure out how to function to do that awesome Jikllian Michaels workout or even 10 minutes of Pilates. Also, I love the zoo too... and your shorts. The end. (also my word verification is "thessu" which I think is funny, because it's kind of like "the zoo" and is quite appropriate for this blog post.)

-