Saturday, July 31, 2010

details, details

that's want everyone seems to want, the details!

-I'm 13 1/2 weeks

-Due Feb. 2

-Sick? of course

-Excited? YEAH!!!!

-Samantha will be about 2 years and 4 months when cute little critter #2 comes!

Yesterday was my first doctor appointment and it went sooooooooo so good. I LOVE my new OB (thanks Lace for the recommendation!) We got our first ultrasound and it was awesome. Cute Sam story: when the baby popped up on the screen she pointed and exclaimed "MONKEY!" so cute :) And then, miracle of miracles he changed my due date by 9 days!! WOO! it was great to go from 12 weeks to 13 weeks and 2 days in a matter of minutes!

6 comments:

Scott and Heather said...

congrats!! I am so excited for you! Cute lil samantha is going to be such a great big sister!

Stacy Robbins said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!

Charles and Nancy said...

Haha! Samantha's reaction to the ultrasound made me laugh! Congrats again! I hope the sickness passes soon!

Melanie said...

Love the due date adjustment! That's the best! Have you started thinking of names? Who is your great OB? My sister is 3 months along, and still hasn't seen an OB yet. :\

Katrina said...

That is always the best to have a due date adjustment! I know I've told you this already, but I'm so so so so so excited for you! :) Can't wait to start seeing the cute belly bump! You're so cute preggo! (and not too..but you know!) :P

Glad you liked the OB. And that's funny about Sam. What a cutie. It DOES look like a monkey sorta, huh?! :)

Let's play again soon, k?! (if you're feeling up to it!)

Lacey.costner said...

Yay, Dr. Young is the greatest!! Also, he was ranked in the top 3 for Utah County's best OBGYN! I'm so excited for you! I was due with Hailey around that time and had her in January, here is to hoping you go early too!

-