Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's A......

BOY!! Weird! My instincts were right, we're having a little boy! What am I going to do with a boy?? I don't know how to be a mom to a boy, haha!

The thing I'm dreading most... Finding a NAME I like. That's right. A NAME. Easy? No. We had the PERFECT girl name picked out, so of course, we are having a boy, haha.

SO if there are any J names you like.. let me know!! (because of family tradition his name has to start with a J) Obviously 80s names are out... You know, Jeremy, Jeffery, Jared, etc. I'm not naming him Jamal... oh and nothing that ends in "iah". And Jackson is out cause every Mormon kid and their dog is named Jackson. (at least in Provo).

8 comments:

Janie said...

Boys are so fun! You'll love having a boy. As far as names go, what about Jonah? Or James? Or Josiah? Or Judson? Or Jaren?

. said...

Hey congrats! A boy, that is awesome, now you have one of each, how fun! Hmm, boy names that start with J, that is tough. Boy names are hard, I can't think of any that I really like off the top of my head but I will keep thinking! Congrats!

. said...

O sorry, that last post was from me, Melinda Page. I forgot that I took my name off this thing and I'm not sure how to put it back.

Charles and Nancy said...

Oh, FUN!! I love little boys! They are SO much fun! Definitely different than girls but so fun! Ummm..."J" names are hard. Jacob? Jesse? Jace? Jack? James? Jett? Joseph? I don't know, good luck!

Stephanie said...

Ok, I got this one...

JOEL!!!

I love the name Joel and yet I have this fear that I won't be able to use it. Such a cute name.

My nephew (type person) is named Jett. Funny that Nancy (who seems to parallel my life - yes I blog-stalked her) mentioned it, because I had never heard it before him and this is in fact only the second time I have.

Anyway, I liked Joel Elliott, but I don't think it'll ever happen. Sad face. Such a cute name though.

PS - Jayden is also a currently overly used boy J name. Just throwing that out there.

Someone mentioned Jefferson to me the other day though...

Stacy Robbins said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun.
Some ideas that haven't been mentioned yet...

James
Jace
Jude
Joshua
Jason
Jay
Jamin (Jay-men)

Katrina said...

I'm so so so excited you are having a boy!!! That xas my next question though...did you decide on a j name?! :) good luck! I'll think about it! You still have my name cool right?!

Rachel said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!

-