Friday, October 15, 2010

Just to clarify...

We've had a LOT of people ask us if #2 was an accident. I just want to say: NO. Not even a tiny bit!!! We felt SO strongly that it was time, and we are so so excited that the Lord has blessed us and that we get to welcome another of His children into our home.

What I don't get.. why does everyone ask? It's not like him and Sam will even be close together- they will be 2 yrs and 3-4 months apart. Now, if they were like, 18 months, I would understand the questions.

4 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

People seriously ask you that?!?!?! Its you family you can do whatever you want with it haha!

Chad and Amy Baker said...

That is crazy that people ask you that question. My boys are 19 months apart and they were both planned. So in a way it does not matter how close in age they are.

Stephanie said...

Ditto on that Chad and Amy Baker! My first two are 15.5 months apart and were perfectly planned. While I wasn't thrilled about the prospect we went ahead and followed our prompting and as those two continue to get older I can see how things could have been MUCH more difficult, based off of their personalities ad mine, if they weren't so close. Also, people are rude and it's none of their business. Some people ask nicely and that is ok, some people are just butt-inskies though.

Katrina said...

That's interesting that you feel like a bunch of people are asking you that. I don't think anyone asked me that and mine are closer!! haha

Well, I'm glad you wanted him and that you are having him! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet him! :)

-