Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Content

Lately I have been feeling so content with my place in life and with my family. I look at Jacob and am so overwhelmed with love for him. He is so perfect for me. He is so sweet and makes me so incredibly happy. Not to mention he works so so hard for our family! I am overwhelmed with love for Samantha and our little guy that will soon be joining us. Having kids is truly the most incredible thing. I was reflecting the other day on the feelings and emotions those first moments of holding Samantha. I loved her more than I had ever known love in my entire life. And somehow looking at Jacob, I loved him more than that even! I keep hearing from or about people that are so miserable, and usually it seems to be a result of the poor decisions they are making in life. My heart aches for them, and I hope one day that they can figure life out and know for themselves the joy that they can have. I'm so happy and grateful for my decisions that have led me to this point in life so that I can have all these wonderful blessings. I am especially grateful for my choices that led to a temple marriage, so that I can truly have my family forever.
I'm also so grateful for the gospel and the direction that it gives me! I love the gospel! It is beautiful and pure and simple. I'm grateful that when I'm having an 'off' day I can feel my Heavenly Father's love for me so deeply. And know what? He doesn't love just me. He loves every single person, unconditionally, no matter what.

Don't get me wrong- my life is by no means perfect! I have daily struggles too! I'm just trying to be grateful for what I have, and what I know most of you have too!

post signature

No comments:

-