Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ginormasaurus

I know I said no more belly shots. But I had to take a picture last night, because I want to remember how 'ball' shaped I am. I am carrying SO different this time around! Anyway it's Huge. I'm Huge. One day he will come out, right?

On a happier note- Jacob took me on a REALLY fun date last night! It was the perfect date to go on at 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. It was our 'last date' before baby comes and also, his bday is on Tuesday, so we were celebrating that! We went to Tucano's (yay birthday club!) and it was really good. We haven't been since we went for his bday last year, and it was a LOT better experience this time! Seriously, don't go there for lunch. Spend the extra $5 and go for dinner. It's probably 5x better. And their Brazilian lemonades-- yummo! Then we went to Color Me Mine and made a cute mug. Seriously, I think it is going to turn out sooo good. I will post a picture of it after we get it back- it's going to be That amazing. :) It was the perfect activity because it allowed me to release all of my creative energy, yet I didn't have to exert myself. I'm very sore lately and most things aren't fun for me, so it was perfect. So relaxing and rejuvenating.


3 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

If that is what I ginormasauras looks like I don't know even want to know what I would be called full term! You look great! Good luck with everything!

Stephanie said...

I carried like that with Sophie and I HATED it! It was so miserable! I just felt horrible all the time. I don't even know how to explain it. I just felt heavy and uncomfortable. I definitely missed being fat. It's super cute to be all skinny and have a ball sticking out, but is super cute and COMFY to be all round and pudgy. I hope I get that next time. :) Can't wait for your little guy to show up. If you get bored in the hospital call me. If you get bored at home call me. If you want me to take your eldest call me. Or text me. Whatever.

Katrina said...

Glad you had a great date! :) We love love love Tucanos! Although, I'm sad to hear you had a bad time with lunch last time you went. We only ever go for lunch and LOVE it! Although, the BEST thing to do is to go right around 3:45 so you get lunch prices but some of the beginning dinner meats too! :) (we've been a few times, can you tell?! Ryan's favorite!)

-