Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So blessed

These last few days have been really hard and stressful for me. I've kind of been freaking out about being a mom again and how I am going to handle it. It really never concerned me before, I always just knew I could do it.. until a week or so ago when it hit me! Anyway it's been really humbling and I am so glad for it. Nothing like a big piece of humble pie to make me realize how lucky and how very very blessed I am. I have the most amazing husband. No, he isn't perfect, but he truly is perfect for me. I am so grateful for him and that he honors his priesthood. I love being able to go to him for a blessing and getting that extra comfort and peace. I am soo so grateful for the gospel and my Savior's love for me. I know that He truly loves each of us so so much! I'm so blessed to have such a good little girl. Yesterday morning I was feeling very ill. I couldn't get warm and my whole body ached, I could hardly move. I laid in bed with the covers all around me trying to get warm and brought a few toys up on the bed for Sammi to play with, and she stayed there with me for an hour and a half!! She would play, then come over and kiss my cheek and say "love you mommy" or crawl under the covers with me for a minute or two and say "I cuddle!" She really is such a good little girl, I'm so lucky.
My friends and family have also been a great support for me, and I love all of you so much! (that sounded really cheesy, but know that I mean it sincerely)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's always nice to have those moments during hard times when you realize how blessed you are!
You are lucky and I wish you the best in the weeks to come!

-