Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rex Lee Run

I convinced Jacob to do the Rex Lee Run with me this year, pushing the stroller. It was actually a LOT of fun, we both really enjoyed it! I was only 7 weeks postpartum, so we mostly walked, but we did a small amount of jogging downhill (actually it was mostly for my shin splints, they don't get as bad going downhill if I jog on my toes). We finished in about 43 minutes, not the best time in the world, but really, not horrible since I'd only been exercising for 3 weeks!

Baahaha at the end, poor samantha's fingers were ICY cold, because she was holding onto her cup and snack the entire time! I think she thought they were going to fall off if she let go! so sad! haha!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have a double jogger you can try out if you want next time you run. It has a locking front wheel... I just need to find the strap that you hold onto, so that the stroller never gets away from you, because I OBVIOUSLY never use it for running.

-