Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 months!


Our sweet little boy turned 4 months! He had his checkup and I once again was surprised by how chill he was about getting his shots. All this time, I thought they were a huge deal, but it was really just Samantha and her dramatics! :)

His stats:

14 lbs 8.5 oz- 40th percentile 25 1/4 inches 70th percentile. I don't remember the head measurement but it was 50th percentile. Samantha was 13 lbs. 5 oz. and 24 1/2 inches- it is fun to see their difference in size!




isn't this the cutest onesie EVER?? Thanks Ariel!

1 comment:

Justin and Heather Phillips said...

Nicole! I HAD to comment! We had Stratton's 4 month check up on Monday and he was 17.8 lbs, 25.5 inches long! My baby is a chunk compared to yours!! And we still need to get together, I don't know where my time goes and I only have one! But we will get together when I get back from OR with my family in a few weeks!

-