Thursday, June 30, 2011

OKAAAAAY

So I randomly made my blog private a little over a week ago. So sad for you guys, huh?! Just kidding. Anyway, it isn't private anymore (obviously). I enjoyed having the freedom to write whatever I pleased, and it was kind of liberating to have my blog accessible to ONLY Jacob and I :) BUT I love my readers (including you new ones I didn't know about until I made it private- leave a comment sometime so I can check yours out too!!!!!) more than being able to write whatever I really want. Let me clarify- I love updating and I LOVE that I have this record of our lives. I LOVE it. I have many times been able to use it as a reference to remember how or when something happened, and it has been a huge blessing and I hope my kids appreciate it someday- this record of their lives and how things were. I remember going through photo albums remembering things and how they were, and hopefully my kids will like this as much as I liked that (and this even has words- how much cooler would the old photo albums be if they had words?!). I think that by going private I would update less, and it's (now) important to me that I have a record of our lives. It's fun to look back and remember all that I have forgotten (this blog is less than 3 years old!).

Anyway, I only made 2 posts while it was private, so that's all you missed are the 2 following posts:

post signature

5 comments:

Kendra and Caleb said...

I'm glad your not private! I just finished Master your metabolism and was like "how am I going to do ALL of this if Nicole isn't there to helo me"! We also have a private blog that's just for our little family. It's true I don't update it as much but its an idea...

Kendra and Caleb said...

i meant help...

Nancy said...

I love reading your blog! It's fun, even though I don't comment very much I enjoy reading your ideas, thoughts, feelings, and adventures. I've thought about the whole private thing too but have always decided against it.

Heather Jones said...

I am glad you're back! I was like "what the heck! She didn't even warn us!" lol. I love your blog.

Matt and Mari said...

I'm glad you're un-private again. I hate when friends go private because it makes it so much harder to blog-stalk without using google reader! Thanks for giving me something to read :)

-