Friday, July 15, 2011

Full

My heart is so full today. And has been since yesterday. Today I was able to attend the funeral of a great- uncle (and by great uncle I mean my moms uncle and my great-uncle -though he was a great guy too!) and hold a one day old baby. I wasn't super close to my great-uncle, but funerals can still be emotional and so good for the Spirit. They remind you of the plan of salvation, and testify of it's truthfulness.
The sweet, beautiful baby that I held is so perfect. She was born with a minor imperfection, but is still so perfect, and is the most beautiful thing in the world. It's been a good day and I'm grateful that I have been able to experience it. I'm so happy to be a member of the Church and have the knowledge we have of life and death. The Church IS true.

post signature

No comments:

-