Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspiring blog!

I know I've been a horrible post-er lately, but oh well. The only time I have to post is when the kids take their afternoon nap at the same time- which I gotta say when I got Jase's schedule to line up like that it was HEAVEN. And it still is. I just have other things I prefer to do during that time. (like clean! Or look at other people's blogs haha) Anyway I have a LOT of posting to do, but some other time! For now I wanted to share a blog I stumbled across today! This girl is amazing! Very talented photographer. I thought this post in particular was quite inspiring. Go her!!! I'm not trying to lose weight, but I just LOVE that she saw something in herself that she wanted to change and she is going for it and doing it!

post signature

3 comments:

mwoodall said...

I am now following her blog! I feel like we're both trying to do the same things and learning some of the same things. Thanks for posting about it!

Nancy said...

That blog is really cool (not that I'm trying to lose weight either but inspiring just the same). Oh, and it is HEAVEN to have your kids on the same sleep schedule!! That's when I blog, read, clean, or take naps. I can't live without it now! I dont know what I'm going to do when Charlie stops taking naps...

Briana said...

That is so inspiring!!!

-