Monday, August 22, 2011

One of life's greatest questions- Answered!

First- I am not trying to offend anyone by posting this, I'm not trying to imply anything negative toward anyone. I saw this posted by someone on FB and just thought it was great. I have been asked what I do all day as a stay at home mom, and it's hard to come up with What, exactly, it is I do. Because I know I'm really busy and exhausted (particularly mentally and emotionally) but it's hard to pinpoint. So here is the answer, pretty well said:


And really, whatever situation you are or are not in with working, mommying, not working, not mommying, or any combination of the 4 or anything else you can think of, this is in no way meant to be negative towards anyone. I was just excited to see a well-stated answer to this question!


post signature

3 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

So well written. Thanks for sharing!

Katrina said...

I love it! :) And she was nicer than I thought she might be. I like the part about just trying to stay one step ahead of everything at all times! :) So true! :)

I think I may repost this...you don't mind right!?!

Sharon said...

I've been trying to figure out why I can't get anything done. Thanks for sharing.

-