Monday, November 7, 2011

Samantha's birthday

Samantha had a great birthday this year! I can't believe I have a 3 year old. Crazy.
These are in reverse order, but I just don't feel like fixing it today! So here ya go! The Saturday after her birthday we had a little party for her, and I can't possibly post pics of all her presents so here are a few highlights:
We got her a bike!!
I would have to say the best part of the above picture is Ethan, baahahah

Silly string!! Sam thought it was amazing.


While we were babysitting, my mom came so she could see us one last time before we live much farrther away, and she gave Sam her present there, and it was a hit. :)
The day of her birthday we took her to the park to play and have a picnic. So fun! And look how huge my big guy is now! He is about to cut his 8th tooth! Glad I'm not breastfeeding!





post signature

1 comment:

Briana said...

Ethan!!! Bahahahaha

Those are some cute shoes she got, hehe.

Jase is so cute. I miss him. And Sam. And you.

The End.

-