Monday, November 7, 2011

Update

Want to know how thrilled I am about catching up on the blog? Not at all!! All of the posts are going to be very not-wordy and I'm not going to bother editing any pictures at all. We have had a lot of fun, and are not minding our new town too much. The people here are great! Really really great! (the place itself is less than desirable :)) Hopefully getting all caught up will help me to feel excited about blogging again since hopefully it won't be a chore next time like it is now. Anyway, it's been a fun and busy last couple of months, so enjoy!!

post signature

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm so so so so so happy you posted!!! I was thinking about you guys this morning...and wishing I could come to Provo to see you! :( But no, you aren't there anymore. I thought about going to the mall and wanted a friend to join me...but no..you aren't here any more! :( Sad day!

But I'm so glad to hear you are having fun out there and that things are going well! And cute cute cute pictures!! Keep 'em coming! :) I appreciate the effort! (I totally understand blogging feeling like a chore!) :)

-