Tuesday, December 27, 2011

...

I have quite a bit of catching up to do, I don't really know where to start because I only have time for one post right now... I guess I'll start with Christmas. Thank you everyone for your great ideas! We actually ended up being able to do presents on Saturday, and had Sunday be more Christ-centered. It went REALLY well. Saturday was sooo much fun! Then Saturday night we did Christ-centered Christmas Eve things and on Sunday we did extra things to keep the right focus. One of the things we did came from and idea that my sister in law Briana had of having everyone share a story about giving or a story about CHRISTmas after we ate Christmas breakfast, and it was SO amazing. Everyone had something awesome to share, and we all felt the Spirit quite strongly. I'm glad we were able to have a secular Christmas and a spiritual Christmas. It was a great experience and I think I want to take my cousin's and some others advice for next year and the years to follow where Christmas isn't on a Sunday and try to make Christmas Eve more Christ-centered. Also, I think we are going to make the breakfast thing a yearly tradition.

We had a great time, and so much fun! We were so blessed this year!! Thank you everyone!


post signature

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm glad everything worked out and you had a great Christmas! Can't wait for more updates, whenever they come!

-