Monday, April 2, 2012

Las Vegas

Back in January we went on a really fun little vacation :) My parents bought a time share for a good price from some friends who weren't able to use theirs last minute in Las Vegas. We went Sunday evening through Thursday. The rooms were really cool, they were kind of 2-in 1 condos. You walk in and there are just 2 doors to 2 separate condos. Each one had a kitchenette, large wonderful bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub, king size bed in a room, large living room/ dining room. It was great, I think especially for my parents because they didn't have to hear the kids at all at night! (The kids slept in the living room on our side) Plus it was nice during nap time to just put the kids in bed then go hang out with my parents without worrying about being super quiet, but we were still just right there. So nice! Anyway it was a lot of fun, we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium there. It was pretty pricey for what you get, but definitely worth seeing once :) We hung out at the Bellagio and ate amazing gelatto and saw the fountains, we went to the M&M factory, went to Bass Pro Shops.. Honestly people in Idaho and Utah-- Cabela's in Lehi is pretty dang awesome with all it's decor, but it doesn't really hold a candle to Bass Pro Shops! Holy cow that place is aaaaamazing! We walked around and looked at all the animals, shot guns, shopped-- it was a really cool place! I recommend checking it out! One night my parents went out and explored, and another night we did. We went and ate at Famous Dave's to celebrate Jacob's bday- I've never liked BBQ as much as I did at Famous Dave's! Wow! It was fun! We made a cake and celebrated Jacob's and Jase's bdays (Jase's bday is the day after Jacob's). All in all it was a fun time!

Sweet little Jase :) He was so tired after eating cake he just cuddled up on the towel we had him on. He does that a lot, he is my little cuddly boy!

post signature

2 comments:

Briana said...

Again, I have the cutest niece and nephew ever! I'm so jealous that you got to go the Shark Reef. I've been wanting to go there forever!!

Katrina said...

love the pic of Sam with her tongue out! :) haha

And Jase is getting so big! oh my! :) Love it!

-