Thursday, January 10, 2013

Everybody's doing it

Making new years resolutions, that is. So here are a few I'm doing (I did actually start these on the first, our truck just hasn't shown up with our stuff, so computer time is limited!)
-couple scripture study EVERY day. I really want to get 100%, however, I won't beat myself up if we are above 96% (to reach that we can miss almost 15 times, which is PLENTY)
-family scriptures EVERY day. Okay, so this one isn't even hard since my kids are obsessed with scripture time at night, but that's okay :)
-stop picking at my face! sheesh. Worst nervous habit I have and it HAS to stop. This year is the year!!  I'm embarrassed admitting this. Any ideas on what to replace it with?? Bad habits are supposed to be replaced by good things, but I'm fresh out of ideas here!
-read the D&C and pearl of great price cover to cover. And maybe Our Heritage. Jury is still out on that one.
-Run 4 miles straight without stopping.
-Blog at least 30 times. That's 2.5 times a month. I can do it.
-BLOOM. really working on blooming where I have been planted here in West Virginia.  I know with all my heart that the Lord sent us here and wants us here and this is where we are supposed to be. So I want to make sure I bloom into a full, beautiful flower. Not a flower that rarely pokes its head out, but a really huge happy flower. And I really don't care if it sounds cheesy :)

Stay tuned, I WILL be blogging about life here in West Virginia... There are some things here that are too hilarious to not blog about, ha ha.

5 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Oh my gosh, I totally pick at my face too! I don't have much advice since i still do it! But I notice i do it less if i wear foundation. When I wear mascara I pick it all off like three times a day.

Heather Jones said...

Oh my gosh, I totally pick at my face too! I don't have much advice since i still do it! But I notice i do it less if i wear foundation. When I wear mascara I pick it all off like three times a day.

Tara said...

Bite your nails? ;-) jk. We miss you! Lydia is always talking about Samanta. Excited to read more about your adventure

Briana said...

Yay for blogging!! I want to know what's happening in your life!!!

cara said...

Nicole! Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well! :)

-